The Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) is looking for patients and their care partners who feel comfortable sharing their experiences with gastric cancer.
Specifically, CISCRP is looking for individuals who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Reside in the United States
- Have been diagnosed with gastric or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) cancer
- Must have a HER2 mutation (HER2-positive)
- Must have had at least one line of treatment (ideally some will have used Enhertu or another trastuzumab-based treatment, but this is not required) OR
- Are the primary care partner to a patient fitting the above criteria
When would the focus group take place and what would it be like to participate?
The virtual focus group would take place in late February/early March 2023. The focus group will be conducted virtually using an online platform (Zoom) as one 2-hour meeting. As a thank you for their time, CISCRP will provide an honorarium ($100/meeting hour, $200 total) to those who are eligible and participate.
If you are interested in participating in this opportunity or have any additional questions, please contact:
Research Associate, Research Services |Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP)
Phone: 617-725-2750 extension 413